1. When is the RISE Job Fair?
The event is on 6th May 2023 (Saturday) from 10:00am to 6:00pm IST
2. Will the RISE Job Fair be in-person or a virtual/ online event?
The event will be organized virtual/online, allowing you to interact with participating companies from the comfort of your home. No, you don’t have to travel anywhere. All you would need is a computer/ mobile and a good internet connection.
3. Do I have to be OUT to participate in the RISE Job Fair?
No, you don’t have to be OUT to participate in RISE. Over the 4 editions of RISE, we have enabled over 650+ job offers and not many are out. We respect your privacy.
4. Are my identity and personal details kept safe and confidential?
Yes, Pride Circe goes above and beyond to ensure that we keep all your identity information safe & confidential.
5. Is the RISE Job Fair only for freshers?
No, the Job Fair is open to all LGBT+ people with 0 to 25+ years of experience.
6. Do I need to pay to attend or participate in the RISE 2023 Job Fair?
No, it’s FREE to participate. To attend, submit your resume at www.thepridecircle.com/resume. Without uploading your resume, you will not be able to attend the Job Fair.
7. Do I have to pay if I get a job offer at the RISE Job Fair?
No, you don’t have to pay anything - there is no cost, placement fee or hidden charges.
8. How do I register for the RISE Job Fair on 6th May 2023?
To attend, you will have to follow the below 3 steps.
NOTE: Submission of resume is mandatory to attend the Job Fair. Hurry, register now and collect your tickets before 21st April 2023.
9. Will I be able to attend/access the RISE Job Fair from my mobile device?
Yes, being an online/ virtual event, you can join through any Android handheld device and in landscape mode. Make sure you have good internet connectivity. The Job Fair is best viewed on a Chrome browser, but for the best experience, we recommend using your laptop or desktop.
10. When would the companies start the interview process?
From 6th April 2023 companies participating in RISE 2023 will start reaching out to job seekers who have created their profiles on www.thepridecircle.com/resume for interviews. Companies will continue to conduct interviews on the day of the Job Fair, and after that as well. Apply to relevant jobs at www.thepridecircle.com/jobs to maximize your chances.
11. How many companies can I approach or connect with at the RISE Job Fair?
There are no restrictions on the number of companies you can contact. You can access or download the information about these companies by visiting their respective booths. There will be a list of companies hiring at the RISE Job Fair, so make most of it. We recommend talking to relevant companies, do checkout the jobs listed by these companies here: www.thepridecircle.com/jobs
12. How do I visit or interact with the recruiters at the RISE Job Fair?
Once you successfully enter the virtual platform, you will be able to visit booths (called Exhibitor Booths) of all the companies & interact with them over chat/ audio/ video call within the platform.
13. When and how do we start interviews during the Job Fair?
As you approach the Exhibitor Booth (company booth), you can click on the chat terminal and the recruiter from that company will assist you.
14. . Do I need to inform Pride Circle if I receive Job offer/s?
Yes, do inform us so that we can ensure seamless assistance in your joining process and alternatively, facilitate any concerns/ questions you may have.
15. Why do I get the message “The site can’t ask for your permission” or “Please grant permission”?
Close any pop-ups, chat heads, bubbles, or overlays from other apps and your browser. Then try accessing the site again. For some mobile devices like the OnePlus, the user may have to rotate to portrait mode just to give camera and microphone access permission the first time. In case you miss the permission notification the first time, you can click on the ‘lock’ icon next to the URL address bar, and grant permission. If you are using your mobile, check your Chrome settings to provide permission.