- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent industrial experience required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Technologies/Tools/Architectures you could enjoy:
Cloud development, Microservices, Continuous Delivery, Spring Boot, Spring Reactor, Docker, Kubernetes, Swagger, Hadoop
Total Experience - 7-12 years
Work Location - Bangalore.
Design, implement and continuously improve complex backend system architecture to support a high-volume SaaS system with complex business scenarios, high security, performance, scalability, and testability
- Java coding skills and expertise in JDBC, JMS and Web Services (REST, oDATA) with focus on performance and scalability
- OOAD, algorithms, data structures, design patterns
- RDBMS concepts, OS and runtime experience (Unix, Windows, JVM, Web servers, Servlet Containers)
- Extremely strong passion for technology and software craftsmanship
- DevOps mindset – an inherent sense of ownership through the development and deployment lifecycle
- Strong grasp on at least one relational database system such as SAP Hana, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or DB2
- Experience with Spring Hibernate and PL/SQL and tuning queries for best performance.
- Knowledge of lean development infrastructure process including Git, TeamCity, Jenkins, etc. and exposure to Continuous Delivery practices
- Exposure to building large scale applications deployed on a public cloud-like AWS, AZURE, GCP, etc.
Familiarity with the top OWASP threats and experience in mitigating these.