- 6+ yrs of overall experience. At least 3 years hands-on experience working on EBX (preferably version 5.6 and above) EBX experience including developing custom screens, business rules, match-merge logic and perspectives
- Well versed with the concepts of data spaces and EBX add-ons including DAQA, DMDV etc. Strong Java background is a must Experience in performance tuning of EBX applications Experience with real-time integration (SOAP, REST, JMS, ESB technology, etc & batch integration (file based) between MDM & other systems
- Experience with version control technology (Git, Subversion, CVS, etc Experience with DevOps and build automation tools (Jenkins, Maven, Puppet, etc. Proficiency in MDM data modeling responsibilities
- Help design MDM solutions using EBX and integration frameworks Responsible for development of master data rules, procedures, and governance. Implement and configure the data model within MDM, as per the logical models defined by analysts & data governance teams
- Configure MDM software to satisfy functional and technical requirements in defining match/merge, workflow, user interfaces, security, access rules, etc.
- Implement MDM application in lines with designed solution Drive and Implement data conversion and initial load of data in MDM as per data governance team's profiling strategy