|Company||American publicly traded corporation|
|Position||Software Development Engineer in Test II (Salesforce QA)|
|Required Experience||4-8 Years|
|CTC||Open to Discuss|
|Posted On||01 Sep 2021|
|Application Deadline||30 Sep 2021|
The Role: Software Development Engineer in Test II (Salesforce QA)
The Location: Hyderabad
The Team: Each of our employees plays a vital role—uncovering the essential intelligence that our clients rely on day in and day out to make the decisions that matter. Our 17,000 employees come from all walks of life and all corners of the globe, but they are all committed to the exact same thing—making a genuine impact with the work that they do.
We pursue excellence in everything we do. We value results, encourage teamwork and embrace change. Our team is responsible for the design, architecture, develop, and implement Salesforce and Oracle Financial Cloud applications for the organization wide needs
The Impact: As an SDET II, you will make a significant contribution in testing/building Salesforce solutions to test applications across Web/Windows/Mobile/API/Services platforms and framing efficient data comparison methods. Your challenge will be reducing the “time to market” for products without compromising quality, by leveraging automation and innovation. You will use a wide range of technologies and have the opportunity to interact with different internal teams.
What’s in it for you:
Working with a team of highly skilled, ambitious and result-oriented professionals.
• Using a wide range of cutting-edge technology to innovate while testing
• A great opportunity to think and execute like a developer while performing the role of QA
• Being a part of an organization which values ‘Culture of Urgency’ and ‘Shift Left’ approaches
• A plenty of skill building, knowledge sharing, and innovation opportunities
• Building a fulfilling career with a global financial technology company
• Develop automation/performance scripts that meet organization standards and build reliable, reusable and maintainable automated regression suites & test harness for all Salesforce and Order to Cash related technologies
• Leverage tools and frameworks to build automation/performance scripts with quality code to simplify testing scenarios
• Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications, execute test cases and analyze and report test results to the teams
• Work in partnership with the development teams to deliver business functionality on time with required quality that meets the acceptance criteria
• Participate in internal/cross team meetings, project scoping, functional reviews, test specifications, technical reviews for assigned projects in an Agile environment
• Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
• Capture quality assurance data and metrics to provide insights and conclusions
• Estimate and perform risk analysis for quality delivery
• Contributing to larger testing team for the success of the Order to cash (primarly on Salesforce/Oracle) projects
• Design and develop automation solutions that meet organization standards and build reliable, reusable and maintainable automated regression suites & test harnesses
• Ensures best practices are followed and testing activities stay on schedule
• Maintains Behavior Driven Development (BDD)/TDD practices, DevOps/CI in an Agile scrum/SAFe model
• Problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills considering multiple options and factors to propose solution
• Able to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience in programming using Python, C#, Java or other languages.
What We’re Looking For:
• About 4+ years of overall experience and at least 2+ years in a QA Automation role
• Strong knowledge of Software Testing Lifecycle
• Salesforce CPQ experience is good to have
• Strong experience in and understanding of Test Strategy and ability to design and implement
• Strong understanding Salesforce platform testing strategies
• Experience with continuous integration tools and source control tools. GitHub and Jenkins knowledge are a strong preference
• Good understanding in building and using automation frameworks
• Strong Salesforce QA and Automation background with experience in identifying and reviewing test plans, test cases and testing results.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking, solid communication
• Having been an integrated part of a Scrum/ Agile engineering team, working interactively with software engineers, testing engineers and product managers from the beginning of the development cycle
• Strong written and verbal communications skills; able to effectively present to varied audiences
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, Master’s degree (optional) in Information Systems, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have demonstrated experience testing end to end standard and custom flows in a Salesforce ecosystem through all environments from Development Sandboxes to Production
• Proven track record in handling complex releases over multiple release cycles and managing change across releases and stakeholder management
• Must have demonstrated experience working in fast-paced, complex, agile environments on large programs supporting multiple teams.
• Good understanding of the Salesforce Metadata API, Limitations, Salesforce Release Management techniques and Roadmap, this will be a plus
• Strong Critical thinking and analytical skills
• Communication skills (presentational, active listening, ability to build consensus, and support across functions and at all levels)