|Required Experience||2-5 Years|
|CTC||Best in the Industry|
|Location||Mumbai (BKC & Lower Parel)|
|Posted On||02 Nov 2023|
|Application Deadline||02 Dec 2023|
Digital Marketing,SEO,SEM,Brand,Multi-channel campaign optimization,Activation events,Influencer marketing,Copywriting skills,Designing skills,Creating AV,Graphical content
Dextrus is a shared workspace with the single focus of creating the right work environment to enable people to be the best at what they do. We offer a range of areas such as a private office, open desks, a library, phone booths, lounges, etc. giving you the flexibility to choose your space of work. With us, you get the whole office and not just your desk. Our 24x7 center balances utility with style. We have invested in the things that matter; from acoustic design to tech infrastructure balanced with stylish architectural design helps give the workspace a sense of prestige and makes it an address on the map of BKC and Lower Parel, Mumbai.
To build a brand from the ground up. We’re looking for a passionate and talented Social Media Associate to curate engaging content, ideate strategies, and manage social media channels of the brand. The candidate will be a creative thought partner to the Dextrus team and play a central role in translating the DEXTRUS brand at a national and global level to activate new and existing markets.
The role will be responsible for working with the team to develop and execute the marketing plan. It shall encompass management of digital marketing, brand building, PR, and creating focused events customized for various stakeholders with an eye to driving business growth.
Roles and responsibilities:
● Strategize along with the team to curate and create good content for all SM channels with the intent to increase viewership and engagement (Twitter/Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn/YouTube/Potentially Podcast).
● Create reels, animations, videos, and graphical content as per brand guidelines and trends suited to the sector.
● Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
● Manage paid promotion across SM channels, plan the budget, and target.
● Manage performance marketing strategies and analyze data to improve results.
● Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
● Analyze SM data, suggest means to optimize content and to further increase apt viewership as per brand target audience.
● Collaborate internally across teams to ensure brand consistency.
● Train internal teams on social media strategy in order to maintain a cohesive brand strategy across social media.
● Liaise with industry experts and like-minded brands to curate and execute influencer campaigns, Twitter chats, polls, authored articles, interviews, etc.
● Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
● A proactive people person - an eye for detail, design, and a passion for creating great Member experiences.
● A diverse profile - a marketing and content ninja, with a keen sense of knowing the customer and creating value propositions for them.
● A self-starter - able to work unsupervised , take the initiative, and have a key sense of ownership of their responsibility.
● A creative thinker - able to forge close community relationships and build valuable, mutually beneficial connections in our network.
● A communicator - exceptional ability with content writing, creative thinking, designing. You always look for ways to talk about the brand and connect with potential customers.
● An enabler - always looking for ways to reduce costs, find new collaborations, and engage with the community.
Experience and Qualifications:
● Knowledge of the coworking ecosystem is preferred.
● Actual hands-on experience with all different aspects of digital marketing. SEO, SEM, Brand, Multi-channel campaign optimization, activation events, influencer marketing is preferred.
● Excellent copywriting skills and designing skills.
● Knowledge of creating AV and graphical content.
● Knowledge of SEO is preferred.
● 3-5 years of experience in growth-focused marketing - in the enterprise-market, and/or start-up space.
● Ability to design and execute both tactical and strategic initiatives
● Well versed in content writing, designing and design aesthetics is critical
● Highly creative and able to formulate a unique vision for our communities and members.
● Flexible and can adapt accordingly to newly formed organization
● MBA or bachelor’s degree in Brand Marketing is preferred.