|Company||Digital Payments and Financial Services Company|
|Position||Site Security Officer|
|Required Experience||5-8 Years|
|CTC||Best in the industry|
|Posted On||26 Oct 2021|
|Application Deadline||26 Jan 2022|
Safety ,Security,Legal,Statutory,Communication skill,MS Office
As a site Security Officer, the incumbent will be the first point of contact for the company and will provide the necessary safety and security support across the organization. The incumbent will handle the overall safety and security duties and management of the deployed guard force at both the offices. The ideal candidate is expected to have a friendly and easy-going personality with an intention to solve problems. The candidate must have the attitude to deal with complaints and give accurate information/ solutions. A customer-oriented approach is strongly desirable. The goal is to keep the company premises, staff, and assets safe and secure while keeping the team motivated and disciplined at all times.
• Assist the Physical security lead in coordinating the security operations at SSZ and Aurbis office.
• To manage the security guard force deployed at company offices which will broadly include FOC, Supervisors and security guards.
• To check & monitor records maintained by guards/ supervisor.
• To regulate movement of vehicles and laborers.
• To take help from local police or government authorities during any emergency.
• Will act as the face of the company for all walk-in customers and solve the issues raised by them in coordination with the right SPOC.
• To prevent loss, damage, accidents, fire, etc.
• Must be aware of security procedures in a corporate setting, including security automation.
• Managing and maintaining shift schedule and guarding staff’s attendance.
• Record and submit all reports and return on time.
• Oversee team and manage administrative duties, including scheduling and performance evaluations.
• Record observations and occurrences and interview witnesses to complete and submit incident report.
• Update shift logs and produce daily reports to document security activities and specific incidents.
• Maintaining the incoming government visitor register.
• Miscellaneous – Any other task assigned by security managers.
• Knowledge of security and safety processes along with knowledge of legal/ statutory compliances.
• The role involves high degree of interaction with customers, problem solving and relationship management skills.
• Ability to handle multiple functions and activities in high-pressure environment.
• Experience in managing security manpower in a corporate setting.
• Proficient in English (oral and written)
• Excellent knowledge in Handling the email and MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
• Strong communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
• Customer service orientation
• At least 5 years of experience as Field Officer / Security Officer with a proven record of managing security guard force.
• Educational qualification – At least High school diploma. Additional qualifications will be a plus
• Clean background record as a Security Professional
• Able to communicate in Hindi and English with professional proficiency. Knowledge of Kannada would be a plus.
• Candidates with any security certifications would be given preference.