IT Service delivery,Cloud environment, Infrastructure,Coding,Python, JSON, Jenkins, ECS/ECR, Ansible,DevOPS,costs management,Optimization
Your Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Act as the primary contact between Public Cloud engineering, operations and Functional IT for a given capability, Understand the TIS processes, plans, objectives, drivers, and issues related to the business capability, service operations as well as the appropriate external policies and regulations
- Ensure the introduction of new / modified capabilities / services happens in a planned, controlled and timely manner to minimize disruption and maximize benefits, Act as the primary contact for service transition to Cloud Operations, ensuring handover adheres to the transition process, operational standards and regulations
- Ensure the overall experience from IT members are taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services, Ensure IT services are aligned with business strategy, business objectives, business requirements, service operational standards and regulations
- Supports service operational manager in addressing respective service matters for IT Functions across locations, business domains, and geographical boundaries,Supports the service operational manager to develop and enhance relationships with key stakeholders, actively manage their expectations and monitor satisfaction levels and service adoption
- Provide IT consulting to the capability stakeholders, educate them on IT processes and methodologies and drive adoption of global solutions,Contribute in delivery of Release items (new capability) following the Public Cloud release management process along the service Agile guidelines
- Include the overall experience from IT members into the design and deployment of new solutions and services,Drive Service Lifecycle, continuous process improvement, develop and manage the Service Catalog / Service Blueprint, Service Level Management and SLA definitions, Vendor Management, customer Management.
- Collect knowledge about solutions and distribute to service teams to enable effective support,Service Financial Tracking and Reporting & provide Monthly service financial report and outlook, Identify and manage risks in relation to Public Cloud Services underpinning business processes.
- More than 6 years of project / IT Service delivery experience in global Cloud environments; delivering infrastructure and platform services across geographic and business boundaries
- Architecture experience – responsible for influencing the design of complex public cloud Infrastructure solutions in view of automated operations, Capability to think in terms of business value in the architecture and design of public cloud solutions end-to-end.
- Effective relationship management experience, Experienced in co-ordination, directing and managing service providers
- Experience in coding / Infrastructure as code – Python, JSON, Jenkins, ECS/ECR, Ansible
- Experience of working in DevOPS environments, Experience in Cloud costs management and Optimization