· 5+ years experience as cloud engineer with AWS or Azure.
· 3+ years’ experience in software development in at least one of these languages - Java, Go or Python, Bash or Shell scripting.
· 2 years’ experience with container technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes or any major Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions like Rancher, OpenShift or PCF
· 2 years’ experience with DevSecOps tools and processes to include, but not limited to Git, JFrog Artifactory, SonarQube, sysdig, tekton, etc.,
· Expertise with Control Tower, Step Functions, CloudFormation, SSM, Service Catalogs, Config, Code Pipeline etc for AWS
· Expertise with Subscription management, Logic Apps, Resource Manager, Automation, Azure Active Directory, Developer tools etc for Azure
· Skilled with API usage, Command line interface and SDKs for automating cloud operations
· Proficient in developing scripts, preferably using python or Golang to build serverless applications
· Ability to operationalize code with proper tracing, metrics, logging, monitoring and alerts.
· Experience with observability products (such as Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc.)
· Build traffic routing, service discovery, secrets, and access control solutions
· Knowledge on networking, load balancing, DNS with UNIX/Linux system administration
· Good to have: Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)/ Developer (CKAD)/ Security (CKS)
· Cloud certifications in AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, AWS Certified Solutions Architect
· Experience working with cross functional teams and agile environment
· Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results
· Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
· Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working
· Help product teams use Kubernetes and shape best practices
· Ensure platform security, and guide security best practices
· Ability to ship code frequently and quickly, while ensuring stability and reliability