Scientist,Mpharm,Msc,Phd,Good Manufacturing Practices,cGMP,manufacturing, analytical, pharmaceutical
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Independently plan, organize, perform and document scientific experiments under minimal supervision; Experience in developing analytical methods(Chromatography/ Disso/ Assay/ RS) .Handle several activities at a time - Take over responsibility for and utilize special tools/equipment or specialized facilities as an expert; schedule and perform maintenance and qualification of instruments/equipment - Proactively identify conflict situations and contribute with empathy to solutions.
- Work according to appropriate standards as defined in Quality Manual, SOPs, ethical, health, safety, environment (HSE), and information security (ISEC) guidelines; lead initiatives to ensure proactive compliance and continuous improvement.
- Provide documentation of raw data, evaluate and interpret results; propose and provide input for the design of next experiments. Review and verify raw data generated by others; approval of test/experiments performed by others .
- Write protocols, scientific reports or lab procedures based on templates or SOPs under minimal supervision.
- Recognize, communicate, address and solve problems (e.g. deviations and unexpected results from experiments) within own and broader area of responsibility; actively transfer know-how or procedures to other departments or external contractors, including troubleshooting and on-site training.
- For technical development units: Develop new methods or optimize existing methods (lab or plant); contribute to development and implementation of new technologies. For GMP units: ensure compliance to cGMP.
- For technology-focused role: Perform information and literature searches under minimal guidance. Actively foster knowledge exchange. Train and coach associate scientists, technicians, temporary employees and employees under training/education.
- For project-focused role: Participate in function-specific sub teams and fulfill assigned project tasks and responsibilities under supervision .Support non-project activities as needed, such as Op Ex, GDP coordinator etc. Minimum requirements
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Master of Science with atleast 8 year of relevant experience. Fluent in English (oral and written) Basic skills in local site-language, as required for the position
- Awareness for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment.
- Good theoretical and scientific knowledge in the relevant area (e.g. manufacturing, analytical, pharmaceutical) . Proficient with laboratory and/or technical tools.
- Good knowledge of software and computer tools.
- Good documentation skills
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). Advanced scientific/technical writing skills