|Position||Senior Financial Analyst|
|Required Experience||2-6 Years|
|CTC||Best in the Industry|
|Posted On||01 Sep 2021|
|Application Deadline||30 Nov 2021|
Financial Planning, Accounting, Management Reporting, Annual Budgeting, Qlik, BPA
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Support direct manager with the operational conversion of the BPA strategic goals within a dedicated area of the business.
• Works with direct managers to support financial activities, decision making and general projects. Provide analysis or reporting with particular emphasis on accuracy, compliance and timeliness of data provided.
• Ensure ongoing business performance is appropriately monitored and measured, and drive early warning for re-direction of resources with Business Partners.
• Ensure integrity of data provided by commercial teams, and provide value added; provides recommendations on forecast accuracy improvement.
• Support the improvement and streamlining of existing management reporting processes and the definition and implementation of lean processes.
• Coordinate Business Partnering with other areas of the business (FRA, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain and other functions) to support on time and accurate information gathering.
• Supports and improves business case proposals and profitability tracking & the annual budgeting, rolling forecast/Latest outlook and Strategic Planning processes. Minimum requirements
Working knowledge of digital tools like Qlik, Alteryx
•Experience in FP&A or BPA
•CA or MBA with minimum 2 years+ experience