|Position||P&O Data Solutions Lead|
|Required Experience||7-10 Years|
|CTC||Best in the Industry|
|Posted On||01 Sep 2021|
|Application Deadline||30 Nov 2021|
Statistics, Big Data, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Employee Life Cycle Data
48 is the number of countries we support. You will provide second level expert services for employees, managers and HR community in region Europe in the area of P&O Reporting & Analytics and act as a subject matter expert for these services.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Project manage own tasks and works with P&O team members; plans proactively, anticipates and actively leads change, sets partner expectations as required, identifies operational risks and drives issues to resolution, minimizes internal client concerns, with initial support from supervisors.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders, external partners and cross -functional teams to solve critical business problems ( Within P&O and other business domains)
• Understand employee life cycle data sources including system applications like : HR Core, Up4Growth,TAS, eCOMP, Firstport etc.
• Quickly learn the use of tools, data sources and analytical techniques needed to answer a wide range of critical business questions. Support the evaluation of the need of technology and visualization tools and new approaches to increase efficiency and P&O Data quality.
Ensure compliance with GDPR and regulatory requirements on Peoples data handling and continuous improvement on data relevant processes within P&O
Can act as a hands-on engineer in curating data, onboarding data assets to the FAIRification process and managing data quality and standards.
• Articulates solutions/recommendations to P&O Data users. Works with senior data science team members and Data Architects to present analytical content concisely and effectively.
• Ability to provide understandable and impactful business intelligence for key P&O partners. Requiring future P&O Data Management Solutions i.e. Formula1, Prism etc.
• Masters / PG in mathematics, statistics, Economics or computer science or related field; min 7+ yrs. proven experience in P&O Data Management / Advanced analytics.
• Track record delivering P&O global processes/Data solutions: Hire to retire processes, Payroll, Compensation, Talent Management, Learning, Recruitment, reporting etc.
• Leveraging digital technology / big data, Strong negotiation and analytical skills ability to work and lead (a cross-functional team) in a matrix environment.