|Company||Multinational Apparel Company|
|Required Experience||3-5 Years|
|CTC||Best in the industry|
|Posted On||08 Nov 2021|
|Application Deadline||31 Dec 2021|
SQL, Python, Pyspark, Azure Stack, Azure, Databricks, Machine Learning, ML Libraries, ML Workflow, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, MLflow, Comet, Neptune, CI/CD, Docker/Kubernetes
· Help build our end to end ML workflow orchestration (data analysis, experimentation, operationalization, training, tuning, serving, reporting/observability) · Build and maintain tools for ML development
· Develop, integrate and optimize end to end ML pipeline.
· Partner with data science and advanced analytics teams to bring their work from prototype to production deployment.
· Interface with global vendor and internal teams.
· Oversee, participate in and manage production deployments.
· Coordinate recovery from incidents utilizing well defined operational procedures, tools, and efficient communication across internal and external stakeholders.
· 5+ years Cloud based data engineering
· Degree with strong analytical focus (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics etc.)
· 2-5 years of experience with Python and/or PySpark and Azure Databricks
· Working knowledge of TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch or equivalent
· Experience with ML lifecycle tools: MLflow, Comet, Neptune or equivalent · Experience integrating with backend services, third-party APIs, etc
· Proficient with CI/CD, Docker/Kubernetes and ML workloads
· Proficient in SQL
· Great problem solving and analytical skills combined with the ability to explain concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
· An eagerness to learn new things and help others do the same
· Familiarity with agile software delivery.