ATL, BTL, On-ground Activation, MOSA Design, Brand Management, Campaign Management, Budget Allocation, Budget Management,pre-post sales,promotion,content management
1. ATL activities (pre-post sales)
- Campaign concepts and product alignment
- User/Target group segmentation and media consumption mapping (investor base, end-user segmentation)
- Sales Vertical wise lead generation plan
- Messaging for channel-wise deployment (investor, NRI, corporate, multi end-user segments): launch and sustenance calender
- Collateral Development concept and sign-off (3d models, renders, Avs, VR…)
- Media Management for integrated marketing campaigns
- Briefing the agency, working closely with Brand, AD, and media agencies to develop an impactful campaign for the brands he/she will be responsible for. (Newspapers/Magazines/Journals) advertisements, Television advertisement, Radio advertising, Outdoors – Hoardings, Pole Kiosks, Billboards, Posters, etc.
- Co-ordinate with various media agencies and ensure timely release of the advertisement
- Tracking of campaign response.
- ROI Management for the overall campaign
- Tie-ups: Partnerships and Brand alliances
- Award submissions
2. BTL activities (pre-post sales)
- Identifying avenues to drive sales through BTL channels including but not limited to Societies, Corporates, Stores, Malls, Banks for driving walk-ins and bookings.
- Hold events at sites / alternate locations to drive walk-in and book traction.
- Provide necessary brand experience at various exhibitions, promotions, and events.
- Responsible for the conceptualization of the brand experience at various events.
- Leverage associations by actively participating in consumer engagement programs for lead generation, brand awareness. Will be responsible for ROI on the activities conducted.
- Coordinate and provide relevant inputs to the On-site marketing personnel regarding how the sample flat should look like, what necessary interior specifications are to be maintained.
- Contribute and scrutiny the marketing office established at various sites/regions.
- Track and analyze the Sales data from respective sales personnel from various sites/regions
- Award submissions
- Experience management across touch-points for key milestones( allotment, registration, hand-over)
- Ensure timely availability of the Project Promotion Material like Site Plans / Floor plans, Brochures, Fliers, Project models, Animation, Re
4. Content Development
- Understand, design, and participate in various marketing campaigns
- Analyze the data in terms of the traffic and conversions and fine-tune the upcoming campaigns accordingly