- Responsible for periodic review the ‘Office 365 Governance document‘ , keeping it current.
- Proposing, creating and updating policies, guidelines and best practices related to Office 365 usage and tenant configurations
- Act as a single point of contact for all internal and external audits pertaining to O365 space
- Support IT Security teams on topics related to Office 365 tenant (information protection, information sharing, data leak protection, retention, data encryption, data labeling, Data privacy, tenant policies and alerts, reporting).
- To support Portfolio Management for introduction of features and tools, based on business demands ensuring compliance with data privacy, security and worker council guidelines.
- To keep IT and Business aligned with the MS roadmap evaluating the impact of upcoming features in terms of security and usability, agreeing in the dedicated governance bodies the enablement and the needs for change management.
- Responsible to design and track policies and alert in the MS Cloud App Security Platform and in the Security and Compliance Center in collaboration with security team, ensuring the full integration of the MS platform in the 3rd party Merck’s security tools (ForcePoint, Symantec, SIEM etc.).
- Design and check Architectural changes for new back end features ensuring the alignment and consistency with architectural and security guidelines (i.e. Power Platform, Azure Information Protection, Information Rights Management etc.).
- Analyzing O365 data and logs implementing policies and setting up alerts to ensure adequate control on the cloud environment.
- Play a significant role in long-term strategy and planning, including initiatives geared toward operational excellence
- Partner with platform team, IT security, other cross functional teams, business and leadership in developing the productivity solutions to improve end user experience.
- Support advanced functions of Office 365 including but not limited to the Security, Governance and Compliance centres (e.g., DLP, IRM, E-Discovery, In-Place Hold, Retention Tags, and Encryption).
- Reviewing the implementation, rollback plan and approving the change before presentation to CAB
- Service contracts, licence and vendor relationship management within SaaS product management area
- 13+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure technologies. People management experience is an added advantage
- Expertise in SharePoint on premises\online, MS Teams, OneDrive for business is a must
- Knowledge of Exchange online, Intune, Azure, Active Directory, PowerPlatform is an added advantage
- Knowledge of data mining and data analysis , Info Security and Data Protection will be required
- Knowledge of financials, business cases and IT contracts.
- Good capabilities in driving business demands mapping them on the available tools or towards announced roadmaps.
- All phases of Service Management (Strategy, Design, Transition and Operations) with proven expertise in Infrastructure Management Services, Design, Service Delivery and Global IT operations.