Oracle Retail Applications, ReSA, AWS, middleware, RPM, Azure, Solution Design, Waterfall, Agile methodology
Roles & responsibilities:
Required Qualifications & Technical Expertise:
- Analyze business requirements, Solution, Design and Implement on Oracle Retail Solution
- Be hands-on with Oracle Retail Suite of Products (RMS, ReSA, RPM, RIB)
- Understanding of cloud based infrastructure and web services
- Partner with other technical teams (middleware, database, infrastructure, etc.), create interface documents and mappings to ensure that the Inventory Systems are built in a Service Oriented Architecture pattern
- Provide L3 support for Production issues
- Support a wide range of technology projects using Oracle Retail, including configurations, software development, Installation of patches and Upgrades, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years in in developing / implementing / customizing Oracle Retail Applications (RMS, ReSA, RPM, RIB, RSE services)
- Strong knowledge & hands-on experience on Oracle Retail customizations
- 3+ years experience in Solution Design
- Knowledge of AWS/Oracle/Azure Cloud technologies is considered an asset
- Support troubleshooting through solid analytical reasoning
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction be a self-starter with strong initiative, and ability to manage/execute workload to deliver high quality results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Waterfall & Agile methodology
- Experience working with high performing transaction systems
· Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
· Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
· Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
· Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
· Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
· Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.