Change management, workforce planning, workforce strategy, organization development, talent management, stakeholder management,
5000+! That’s how many people the curious and inspiring team you will lead supports. To lead the P&O function in a multi-country organization (i.e., cluster or multi-country organization or within a global unit/ function) or a matrixed country with a structured P&O organization.
To manage the Talent Management & Organization Development (TMOD) discipline for a complex organization (i.e. large revenues or multi-country organization, global unit or similar), and support the development of solutions that enhance organizational and people capabilities, in line with business goals and strategic objectives. Responsible for driving value through managing and delivering OD projects that address complex enterprise-wide organizational challenges, as part of the OD CoE team.
The role is predominantly project-based and involves using Organization Development and Change (OD) experience on cross-divisional business agenda, and it supports the development of OD capability across the company. This enables it to successfully and sustainably drive its transformation, contributing to the mission of reimagining medicine to improve and extend people’s lives.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Contribute to the development of a country/regional TMOD strategy. Implement and adapt global/ regional TMOD strategy in the country organizations. Diagnose organization health issues and challenges through organization review projects and recommended needed interventions.
• Provide counsel, recommendations, and OD and TM expertise to P&O managers and line clients, including Senior Management.
• Leverage organizational data were available to identify needs for organizational interventions, e.g. change engagement, team effectiveness sessions, organizational design or workforce planning and strategy.
• Build capability and readiness of the line management and P&O organization in change management skills, experience, and expertise.
• Through OD and change interventions, enable the development of talent and leadership.
• Facilitate the Organization and Talent Review(OTR) to ensure both organizational health and talent priorities are identified and addressed in a planned way
• Manage various TMOD projects and partner with Global senior leadership and local leadership to actively support needs by assisting in the development & implementation of high-quality Talent solutions that substantially enhance organizational and people capabilities, and drive achievement of business goals and strategic objectives.
• Provide OD expertise to drive Culture aspirations, build high-performing teams, support large-scale transformation projects, and strategic initiatives in GDD to deliver superior business results.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• 10+ years’ experience in organization development and/ or talent management in a large multi-national or consulting environment (OD/ Change Management background/ experience and consulting expertise is highly preferred)
• Deep and extensive experience in leading talent
management and complex organizational development and change management projects and initiatives
• Strong experience with senior executive engagement and facilitation, strong influencing ability through consulting, communication, and relationship-building skills
• Proven analytical and conceptual skills, combined with the ability to implement
• Proven expertise in OD and change management methodologies and successful project delivery
• Collaborative in mindset, approach, and execution, able to coach and mentor others
• Excellent facilitation and stakeholder management skills