• Required Specific Technical skills (Hardware/Software) o Extensively hands-on experience in mainframe system technologies, including but not limited to: • COBOL, Customer Information Control System (CICS), Job Control Language (JCL), DB2, VSAM, IMS DB/DC, Control-M, Abend-aid, Xpeditor, SAR, Changeman, Endeavor, RPC, MQ Series, etc.• SORT, File manager, Fault analyzer, REXX, CA7, DYL280, SAS, FTP/Network Data Mover etc.
||Developer/Software Engineer –
Claims Mainframe Systems
in 2017 as a fully owned subsidiary of Anthem Inc., (ranked at 23 by
Fortune), Legato Health Technologies
(www.legato.com) is committed to transforming healthcare through
operational excellence, innovation and digital
transformation. With over 20,000 Associates worldwide and growing quickly,
Legato has the scale to effectively
implement global operating models and drive digital transformations that
help Health Insurers reduce cost and
improve service delivery. Legato has a global footprint, with offices in
Bangalore and Hyderabad in India, in
Limerick, Ireland and Metro Manila and Iloilo in the Philippines.
||Legato is focused on constant innovation,
efficiency, and better solutions that ensure a quality healthcare
experience for our clients’ customers. Our transformative solutions have
already generated tens of
millions of dollars in savings for our customers. As a managed service
delivery organization that
specializes in digital transformation and provides IT and business
operations services for US Health
Insurers, Legato Health Technologies is uniquely positioned to define the
future of healthcare
technology. With a strong corporate heritage derived from Anthem, coupled
with the energy and
passion of a start-up, Legato is constantly striving to build a
best-in-class organization that is
inclusive and innovative, and is committed to creating value for our
stakeholders and the communities around us. Legato has been certified as a
“Great Place to Work”.
||Developer position will be responsible for
production support tasks, including work intake, prioritization, defect
resolution, inventory tracking, reporting, system upgrades, audit responses,
systems availability (abend resolution), disaster recovery testing and
business continuity planning.
Carrying out these responsibilities typically for an assigned business
unit, client program, or corporate department and utilizing various customer
technology platforms. This position will be in the WGS claims Mainframe
Production Support team and test environments support team.
operations support and application maintenance functions pertaining to the
applications in scope.
• Provides on-call support and monitors the system. Facilitates small group
design sessions or code reviews.
• Interface with the Network Operations Center (NOC), Incident Management,
Infrastructure and Applications support teams to facilitate outage
• Perform root cause analysis and complete required documentation for
high-severity outages that impact business partners.
• Perform code changes as required.
• Collaborates with geographically diverse associates to get work
• Ensures adherence to enterprise and team processes, procedures and
• Assists with the team’s reporting needs as required.
• Applies and mentors use of tools to define requirements.
• Anticipates and identifies opportunities for improvement.
• Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, with 1
to 4 years of IT Experience involved in all the phases of Software Life Cycle
in Mainframes Environment.
||o Strong planning, organizational and
interpersonal skills required.
o Experience in both Waterfall and Agile (Scrum, Kanban).
o Experience using IBM Rational tools for defect management, IBM Rational
Software architect and tools like Jira, ServiceNOW, Confluence, MS SharePoint
• US Health insurance industry experience preferred.
• Anthem experience preferred.
• WGS claims production support/development experience is a plus.
||1 - 4 Years
Specific Technical skills (Hardware/Software)
o Extensively hands-on experience in mainframe system technologies,
including but not limited to:
• COBOL, Customer Information Control System (CICS), Job Control Language
(JCL), DB2, VSAM, IMS DB/DC, Control-M, Abend-aid, Xpeditor, SAR, Changeman,
Endeavor, RPC, MQ Series, etc.
• SORT, File manager, Fault analyzer, REXX, CA7, DYL280, SAS, FTP/Network
Data Mover etc.
- 4 Years
|Skills & Competencies:
Hyderabad / Gurgaon
|Equal opportunity employer
inclusive culture empowers Legato to deliver the best results for our
customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, but we also
celebrate the diverse ways we work.
Legato is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is proud to be
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.