Software Testing, Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Regression Testing, SDLC, Agile Methodology
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the Information
Technology industry as a QA Tester in Manual and Automation Testing.
- Good knowledge of different phases of Software Testing and
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Agile Methodology.
- Should have performed manual and automated testing using the
- Extensive experience in Web based testing including GUI
Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing, Stress
Testing, Functional Testing and Unit Testing.
- Expertise in running Test Scripts from Quality Centre/Test
Director on different hosts.
- Experience in writing Test Plans, defining Test Cases,
developing and maintaining Test scripts, analyzing the results of scripts, engaging with Lead Developer and
other developers in fixing the errors.
- Experience in Bug Tracking and Reporting using Test
Director/HP Quality Centre.
- Strong skill in Backend Testing using SQL queries on Oracle
and SQL Server.
- Have excellent skills in VB scripting and should have
written many re-usable VBScript functions to automate the application.
- Proficient in all phases of Test Life Cycle from test
planning to defect tracking and managing defect lifecycle.
- Should have created automated Test scripts using automated
tools and ran the test scripts on various Builds and instances.
- Experience in Manual Testing and Testing Methodologies.
- Experience in Stress Testing/ Performance Testing.Good Experience on tools like Selenium IDE and creating
Scripts in selenium, using Java
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently.Good at multi-tasking and working well under tight deadlines
with high efficiency.
- Should be good in spoken and written English.
- Expertise in analyzing User Requirements, Functional and
- Excellent troubleshooting, project management and problem
KEY SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Qualification - B.Tech or MCA from an institute of repute.
- Experience - 2 to 3 years of experience (preferably in
- Testing Tools: QTP 11.0, LoadRunner 8.0, Win Runner 7.5,
- Reporting Tools: Quality Center 11.0, Test Director 7.5
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/NT/2000, Unix
- Databases & Tools: SQL Server 2000, My SQL, MS Access,
- Web Servers: MS IIS 6.0, I Planet Sun One, Apache Web Server
- Internet Technologies: HTML, XML, JSP, .NET, J2EE
- GUI Tools: Visual Basic 5.0/6.0
- Experience with Nunit and Data driven framework
- Knowledge of XML, HTML structure and usage of Xpath, CSS
- Knowledge about JMeter or any performance measurement tools
- Sound understanding of Continuous Integration
- Understanding of the Publishing domain and exposure to Books
& Journal Workflow
- Knowledge on Enterprise Content Management tools/CMS
- Understanding Client-Server Architecture
- Hands on experience in API Testing.