|Company||ROOP AUTOMOTIVES. LTD.|
|Required Experience||7-9 Years|
|CTC||Best in the Industry|
|Posted On||22 Dec 2022|
|Application Deadline||31 May 2023|
●Responsible for end to end HR activities of plant.
●Familiarity with POSH compliances is necessary
● Good at Engaging employees in a most productive way.
● Familiar with Recruitment and induction best practices in an industry.
● Knowledge on performance Management System & its implementation.
● Identify Training need through competency mapping and should be familiar with Virtual trainings, organizing training and measuring the post training effectiveness
●Should be familiar with Modern HR Concepts
●Must have exposure to participates in training audits w.r.t IATF 16949, OHSAS,ISO and customer audits
●Good at Implementation of HR policies and procedures.
●Should have worked with HRMS solution
●Should have handled employee grievances through a systematic approach and as laid down under ID act.
Specific Skills Required (Behavioral):
● Effective Communication & Presentation Skill
● Effective Interpersonal skills
● Self Motivated
● Knowledge of analytics could be an advantage.
Educational Qualification (Regular): MBA-HR
Experience: 7 to 9 yrs Industry Exposure:
Manufacturing Computer Proficiency: MS Office