Background & Experience
- Ability to work in Microsoft Office applications – power point, word and excel
o Proven ability to design and tell a visual story to various stakeholders using PowerPoint
- Experience in video making – including creating new ones and editing existing videos
o Hands on Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud Tools with a focus on Adobe Illustrator
and Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Experience in designing and executing infographics in various tools.
- Willing to self-learn and quickly scale up on new tools
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are
visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Worked in a virtual environment to complete projects with cross-functional team members
based in various locations, domestically, and globally.
- Attention to detail and the ability to remain organized managing multiple priorities along with
proficiency in communication skills – written and verbal
Good to have
- 2+ years of experience in credit analysis and/or report writing
- Experience in working with Business Intelligence tools like tableau, QlikView or Micro Strategy
- Experience in developing and prototyping solutions using technology including Python, R, Excel
VBA, and RPA
- Experienced in partnering with technical and non-technical teams across the globe working with
other members of the organization to drive business value. (Collaborative personality)
- Strong understanding of the ratings value chain
The Content Innovation and Visualization team is focused on cultivating a data-driven culture aimed at
implementing tactical solutions that are scalable and remain aligned with strategic objectives. The team
will lead the focused solutions that ties together experience, data, workflows, business intelligence
platforms, data science and RPA services in a cohesive and integrated way that strengthens the S&P
Global brand, drives speed and innovation and makes it easy for our customers, colleagues and partners
to interact with data.
The core mandate of this team is to effectively connect data and content with our customers in an
integrated way to support Ratings’ evolving digital business model. The team will be focused on driving
innovation through optimizing how we leverage data to augment transparency and relevance to the
market, and redesigning / disrupting how business interacts with data. As we develop an enterprise-
wide data and digital strategy that moves us towards greater focus on the use of data and data-driven
insights, this individual should possess an analytical mindset with a technical aptitude and a leadership
and execution focus.
This is an associated policy role providing support for research based data analytics, the ideal candidate
should be willing to work in an unstructured, dynamic and fast paced environment with moving
- Transform basic graphical ideas like pictures, written texts or images into realistic dimensional
graphics that are easy to understand and are attractive and eye-appealing. The graphics can be
in 2D, still or animated 3 dimensional. Also, provide support on creating other visualization
content such as infographics.
- One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between
business, design and our customers and serving our brand’s purpose, business missions and
- Create visual concepts, using various computer software to communicate ideas that inspire,
inform, and captivate consumers – videos, PowerPoints, svg and other graphic or visualization
- To create appropriate collateral including presentation templates, publications, product
brochures, research papers, sales pitch dialogue, vector icon templates to facilitate internal and
- Clear visual communications and presentations; the ability to tell a visual story that resonates
with different stakeholder groups.
- Create content to increase communication with market with real time updates based on
performance data and relevant news across various divisions
- Participate in cross-functional analytic projects: build relationships partnering with Analytical,
Data, and IT communities to collect, analyze, and summarizes key insights from data.
- Refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual