|Required Experience||4-8 Years|
|CTC||Best in the Industry|
|Posted On||12 Oct 2023|
|Application Deadline||12 Dec 2023|
JOB PURPOSE: Under direct supervision, responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of financial reports to increase effectiveness and global reporting standardization. Requires a strong accounting knowledge base with an aptitude for IT systems.
1. Responsible for transitioning financial reports from current systems to the SAP-BW/Crystal solution.
2. Responsible for maintenance of financial reporting systems
3. Responsible for maintaining consistency between SAP and reporting systems.
4. Develop new reports to assist management.
5. Assist in other accounting projects as assigned.
Supervisory Relationships: Reports to the Manager Accounting – Global Reporting.
External Business Relationships:
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE: Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting or Finance.
In addition to exhibiting the Core Competencies of: Build Trust, Drive Continuous Improvement, Focus on the End
Customer and Set High Standards of Performance, the person should exhibit competency in: