|Required Experience||10-12 Years|
|Posted On||11 Apr 2022|
|Application Deadline||31 May 2022|
Good Accounting KnowledgeProject ManagementProficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPointAbility to present complex information in an understandable and compelling mannerMust be highly motivated; able to manage multiple tasks.Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skillsExcellent analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Why You'll Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' progressive ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, thoughtful cities, sensible cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you'll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You'll work with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired
It's an exciting time to be at Cisco! As we work together to lay the foundation for Cisco's future, the Global Partner Organization (GPO) is more important than ever in helping Cisco and our partners deliver continued growth and profitability. Our ecosystem of more than 65,000 partners all over the world delivers more than 85% of Cisco's revenue, and partners will play an increasingly vital role in helping us enable our customers as they strive to become digital businesses. Business facing finance team supporting Partner finance for APJ region.
Data Operations Services, within the Workforce Experience -IBDO organization, is responsible for improving consistency, standardization, and efficiency of Cisco‘s Service Contract Management(SCM) and Product & Services Pricing Operations by governing through policies, automation, and proactive, scalable operations with high-quality output.
The Business Entity
Cisco's Corporate Controller’s Group (CCG) is comprised of several groups that are committed to supporting business processes with a high level of integrity and credibility through developing, influencing and implementing global financial policy and process and effective partnering.
Roles and Responsibilities
As an accountant, you will be part of the WW Fixed Assets Operations Team supporting Asset Owners, Entity Controllers, Engineering, Asset Management System (AMS) IT and various other functions across Cisco to ensure that everyone is following the Fixed Asset requirements. In addition, responsibilities will include the following
· As the Global Process Owner, partner cross functionally and with asset owners across various teams to ensure compliance with the FA policy and address any issues
· Support initiatives involving international GAAP assessments, compliance, and change management.
· Manage day to day fixed asset operations.
· Provide ad hoc data analysis, reporting & metrics used for decision support
· Coordinate quarterly fixed assets audits, including training, consolidating, analyzing and reporting
· Manage the reconciliation of assets and data attributes in AMS (Asset Management System) with boundary applications.
· Ensures compliance with SOX, related to WPR & Fixed Assets related process, and perform SOX controls.
· Support Fixed Asset related projects.
· Support accounting components of the lease portfolio, such as extensions, amendments, or terminations, through lease system.
· Will include other duties as new business models are developed
· Good Accounting Knowledge
· Project Management
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
· Must be highly motivated; able to manage multiple tasks.
· Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
· Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or business with 10-12 years of experience
· MBA/CA preferred
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
· We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
· We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
· We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Cisco Covid-19 Vaccination Policy